As part of the international development of the company, we are looking for a Business Developer. Reporting to the Business Development Manager of Jifmar Offshore Services, your main missions will be as follows:
- Meet clients and support them in responding to their needs
- Carry out prospecting work, attract new customers and partners, respond to calls for tenders
- Detect growth opportunities mainly in Northern Europe
- Anticipate changes in the sector and the market
- Implement partnerships, customer contracts and negotiate the sale of services
- Represent the company at events and events
Education: Master degree type:
- Engineering degree or master’s degree in commerce
- Engineering degree or a master’s degree in the maritime field
Experience: An experience of more than 5 years in the maritime and Oil & Gas sector
Languages : English native. French or other languages are assets.
Skills: Good knowledge of our professions, in particular “oil terminals” and “underwater operations”.
Qualities: Your interpersonal skills allow you to interact with different types of functional and operational contacts. You are proactive and have a sense of teamwork.
- Job location: The job will be based in Glasgow (Scotland)
- Status : Permanent contract, executive
- Starting date : TBD
- Remuneration : according to experience