As part of the development of our activity, we are looking for a Civil Engineer for North West Marine, subsidiary of JIFMAR Group, based in Scotland.
- Support sales and management team in prequalifying the company on coastal and marine tenders.
- Reply to tenders, draft the proposals and manage tender processes until contract award: Budgeting and costing, planning, ressources, contractual aspects.
- Manage project execution from preparation until completion (Cost, Quality, Planning)
- Ensure QHSE Practices and Company rules are put in place
- Liaising with clients, contractors and other associated personnels on the project
- On small scale marine structures: being able to design structures (Fenders, piles).
- Support the management in prospecting existing and new clients
- Link and accountability to JIFMAR OFFSHORE SERVICES head office
- Ensure the corporate guidelines are correctly deployed and applied
- Manage continuous improvement on the projects and processes
- Member of the Institute Civil Engineer or Similar
- Previous experience on Marine construction projects
- Competent in the use of Autocad and other relevant dedicated tools
- Dynamic personality with the the ability to drive and deliver a high class Civil engineering project.
- Ability to multi-task under pressurized environment
- At least 7/10 years proven experience as Civil Engineer
- Strong contractual and commercial skills
- Ability to develop and maintain client relationship
- UK Passport
- Job location: Oban (Scotland)
- Remuneration: Depending on profile
- Type of contrat: Permanent employment contract
- Working hours : full time
- Starting date: ASAP