Under the responsibility of the QHSE Manager, you will animate and follow the QHSE policy of the Company. You will participate in monitoring regulations, standards, quality, hygiene, health, safety and environmental protection procedures.
1/ Job description
Your main tasks will be:
- Pilot, improve and animate the environmental management system;
- Support environmental awareness actions;
- Provide support in the implementation and application of the QHSE management system;
- Carry out internal QHSE field audits (ships and bases) and participate in external audits;
- Be in charge of the QHSE topics for each projects;
- Participate in the implementation of procedures and project plans;
- Analyse risks for employees, work equipment, ships and installations (offices and bases);
- Conduct investigations after accidents in order to determine the causes (workplace, environmental accidents);
- Follow the different action plans, TI and NC defined in its scope of activity;
- Train and evaluate employees on various QHSE topics;
- Participate in responses to calls for tenders;
- Carry out the calibration of measuring devices.
This list of tasks is not exhaustive, you may be required to work on other subjects related to your function.
Training: Bac+2/3 in QHSE (HSE oriented) or engineering degree
Experience: A first experience in the maritime industry is an asset
Very good level of English required; Audit techniques; Quality assurance device; IT tools. Knowledge of ISO9001 / 45001 / 14001 / ISM Code / ISPS / OCIMF – IMCA standards.
Qualities: Rigor, organization, sense of service, responsiveness
3/ Working conditions
Remuneration: Between 30k€ and 35k€ annually, depending on profile
Job status: permanent
Start date: to be determined
Mission location: JIFMAR headquarters, Aix-en-Provence. Mobility on construction sites and ships in France and abroad.