As part of a replacement, we are looking for a Country Manager responsible for managing our subsidiary in Gabon from an administrative, financial and human point of view. Reporting to the President, your main missions will be:
- Carry out the reporting and ensure relations with the head office
- Ensure customer relations in collaboration with the sales department
- Manage logistics needs and management of project staff
- Communicate with the project team the instructions for the proper execution of the contract
- Prepare and compile all required contractual documentation before submission to the client
- Be responsible for the financial aspects of the project: follow-up, request for necessary adjustments, cost controls
- Experience : Experience in the management of offshore projects is essential, ideally in the maintenance of oil terminals.
- Language : Fluent English mandatory.
- Qualities : Availability, pragmatism, responsiveness, motivation, dynamism, rigor, you have good interpersonal skills and a sense of teamwork.
- Position Location : The position is based in Port-Gentil, Gabon.
- Remuneration: Depending on profile
- Contract : VIE position / Secondment, local contract or expatriation
- Starting date : April 2021, with an integration period of approximately 6 weeks in France (head office, bases and ships) and 6 weeks in Gabon.