Under the responsibility of the QHSE coordinator, you will provide daily support for the processing of information and the management of the QHSE department.
- Preparation of the initial ISO14001 certification audit;
- Analyze of the risks relating to employees, work equipment, vessels and related installations;
- Ensure the compliance of vessels, equipment and installations according to regulations and standards;
- Organize internal trainings and awareness-raising actions on risk prevention.
This list of tasks is not exhaustive; you may be required to work on other missions as part of your training.
You are preparing a BAC + 2/3 training in QHSE and are looking for significant experience in order to put into practice your theoretical knowledge.
A first experience in this field is an asset.
The candidate must have the following qualities:
- Skills : you master MS Office computer tools
- Qualities: Rigor, organization, proactivity and autonomy
Working conditions :
Job location: Aix-en-Provence downtown, near public transportation