1/ Job description
The system administrator installs and ensures the proper functioning of the IT and network infrastructure of the various sites of the company group. In collaboration with the IT technician, he ensures the security of the systems and the maintenance of the hardware and software essential to the information systems. He also carries out modifications and extensions of existing IT infrastructures.
As such, your main tasks will be:
Installation and maintenance of IT and network infrastructure
- Installation and commissioning of user and network equipment (computer workstations, servers and associated peripherals on Windows, Mac and Linux).
- Installation and maintenance of software and business interfaces for users and monitoring of licenses.
- Definition and set up the architecture of local networks and established connections to extended networks.
- Test, installation, and configuration of new hardwares and monitoring their allocation.
- Application of the company’s policy for the renewal of IT equipment.
- Ensuring the follow-up of the maintenance and the renewal of the computer park and the associated costs.
- Ensuring data security and manage archiving and backups.
- Writing of operating modes and procedures.
User support and assistance
- Providing technical support to users.
- Managing user rights on the company’s various software.
- Intervening in the event of a problem with the company’s peripherals and user workstations.
2/ Required profil
Education: Bac +2 to Bac +5 in computer science
Experience: 2 years minimum
- Excellent knowledge of IT
- Mastery of Windows, Mac OS, Linux, Android and iOS operating systems
- Good general knowledge of the major software publishers on the market and their offers: software suites, messaging, etc.
- Technical mastery in order to be able to detect and repair certain breakdowns (assembly and disassembly of a computer, installation of network software, etc.)
- Very good knowledge of network and internet environments
- Mastery of the Google Workspace environment
- Very good culture in cybersecurity
- Good level in English
Qualities : reactivity, relational ease, adaptation, rigor
3/ Working conditions
- Location : Aix-en-Provence (13100) and occasional travels
- Contract : CDI
- Starting date : as soon as possible