As part of the development of our activity, we are looking for a Project Manager for shallow water cable and pipe installation (F/M) who will work in the Design Office and under the supervision of the Special Projects Manager.
- Prepare and manage maritime operations (surveys, landings and laying / protection of submarine cables).
- Supervise the teams: ship crew and divers
- Prepare and compile all required contractual documentation
- Contribute to the QHSE risk analysis
- Contribute to monitoring costs and respecting allocated budgets
- Be the point of contact to the various actors of the project (client, service providers, local authorities, etc.)
This list of tasks is not exhaustive, you may have to work on other subjects related to your function.
- Bac +5 engineering degree, ideally specialized in maritime engineering.
- BOSIET is a plus
- Fluency in english required
- IT Tools
Experience : You have 5 years of experience in the field of offshore/nearshore operations, and ideally in the landings realization.
Qualities : Rigor, responsiveness, adaptability, skills for synthesis
- Job location: Aix-en-Provence (13) with travels in France and abroad
- Remuneration : according to profile
- Permanent contract (CDI)
- Starting date : to be determined