Under the responsibility of the QHSE Manager, you will animate and follow the QHSE policy of the Company. You will participate in monitoring and compliance with regulations, standards, standards and quality, hygiene, health, safety and environmental protection procedures.
As such, your main tasks will be:
• Coordinate all departments in the implementation and application of the quality and safety management system;
• Manage and improve the environmental system;
• Prepare and organize internal and external quality audits;
• Prepare and plan the HSE part of the projects;
• Conduct field audits (construction sites, ships);
• Participate in responses to calls for tenders;
• Participate in the implementation of procedures and project plans;
• Analyse risks relating to employees, work equipment, ships and installations (offices and bases)
• Carry out investigations after accidents to determine the causes (workplace, environmental accidents)
• Follow the different action plans, IT and NC defined in its scope of activity;
• Assist the team on various QHSE topics;
This list of tasks is not exhaustive, you may be called upon to work on other subjects related to your function.
Training: Bac+2/3 in QHSE (HSE oriented) or engineering degree
Experience : A first experience in the maritime industry is an asset
Skills : Very good level of English mandatory; Audit techniques; Quality assurance device; Approval and certification systems; IT tools.
Qualities: Rigor, organization, sense of service, responsiveness
Remuneration: Between €33k and €40k annually, depending on profile
Job status: permanent
Start date: as soon as possible
Location : JIFMAR headquarters, Aix-en-Provence. Mobility on construction sites and ships in France and abroad.