You will lead and ensure management of the QHSE system for our subsidiaries Delta Marine and North West Marine based in Scotland (Oban).
- Implement and manage the Quality Management System of the subsidiaries.
- Maintain and Implement the ISO 9001 certification.
- Ensure effective implementation of the QHSE and continual improvement of the organization’s performance.
- Follow-up of subsidiaries KPIs
- Implement and manage the Safety Management System of the subsidiaries.
- Ensure the safe operation of each unit and provide a link between the Company and vessels / projects.
- Participate to HSE project preparation (HSE plan, Risk Assessment,…).
- Promote the application of HSE Legislation, ISM Code, ISPS Code and all other relevant industry instruments and guidelines on all. Owned or managed. (OCIMF, IMCA)
- Coordinate external and internal audits (Clients, Flag State/ Class) for the office and vessels and ensuring non- conformances are closed out as per agreed timescales.
- Manage Incident / Accident report, lead investigations and roots cause analysis.
- Promote the Safety Culture through the subsidiaries.
- Report to Group QHSE Manager with monthly report
- Participate as leader for HSE corporate standardization
This list of tasks is not exhaustive; you may be required to work on other missions.
Education: A graduate in relevant field of study or equivalent combination of experience and education in the oil and gas, offshore or marine or graduate in maritime academy.
Experience: A first experience as a QHSE supervisor in maritime or offshore industry.
Qualities: Discretion, rigor, organization, proactivity and autonomy
- Job location: The position will be based in Scotland (Oban)
- Remuneration: According to experience
- Type of contrat: Permanent Employment Contract or V.I.E.
- Starting date: As soon as possible