As part of the development of our fleet, we are looking for a Superintendent (f/m). Reporting to the Fleet Director, your main missions will be as follows:
• Ensure the technical and operational availability of the vessels for which you will be responsible
- Ensure that preventive and curative maintenance is carried out for each vessel in collaboration with the crews
- Prepare, plan and monitor in situ the Technical stops of its vessels
- Ensure that reporting is effective in the CMMS
• Manage and monitor the budget by vessel
• Perform audits of the vessels for which you are responsible according to the deadlines and requirements of the Company
• Ensure the implementation of the SMS and proper compliance with safety rules when traveling on bases or ships and carry out specific training as needed
• Be the point of contact between Jifmar and Maritime Affairs and the Classification Society
• Take charge of and / or participate in new ship construction, refit or integration of new units in the fleet
• Seaman of the Merchant Navy (Chief Mechanician or Captain) wishing to settle down
• Or Engineer graduated in the maritime field
Experience: More than 5 years of experience in the maritime sector is essential.
Languages spoken: Fluent English essential.
Skills: Technical and regulatory knowledge of the maritime environment required.
Be aware of national and international regulations.
Qualities: Your interpersonal skills allow you to interact with different types of functional and operational contacts. You are proactive, rigorous and have a sense of teamwork.
- Working conditions
Job location: Aix-en-Provence (13) with frequent trips on ships / work sites in France and internationally
Remuneration: According to experience
Contract: Fixed-term contract (CDI), executive status with an annual package of 218 days
Scheme: General social security scheme
Starting date: As soon as possible and according to the candidate’s availability