Reporting to the Finance and Administration Department, the Treasurer Accountant will be responsible for the day-to-day cash management of JIFMAR OFFSHORE SERVICES Group.
- Recording customer / supplier invoices, monitoring customer / supplier payments, entering banks and bank reconciliation, checking expense reports / business cards, closing entries, etc.
- Current tax declarations (VAT, CVAE, etc.)
- Daily monitoring of the bank positions of the various accounts of all Group companies
- Short-term financing management (Dailly, MCNE, overdraft, etc.)
- Debt monitoring (long term debt, medium-short term loan, etc.)
- Preparation and monitoring of cash flow forecasts
- Preparation of the Group monthly cash flow statement
- Training: Accounting Bachelor or Master degree
- Experience: At least 3 year experience acquired in similar functions of general treasurer and accounting
- Skills: Fluent in French and English
- Qualities: Sense of organization, rigor, interpersonal skills and capacity for synthesis. You also know how to manage priorities, and you have a strong sense of negotiation and autonomy. Pack Office (Excel and Word)
- Job location: Aix-en-Provence downtown, near public transportation
- Remuneration: Depending to profile
- Type of contrat: Permanent imployment contract – 218 days worked per year
- Starting date: ASAP