As part of the development of offshore wind power in France, we are looking for a Marine Renewable Energy Business Developer. Reporting to the Commercial Director of Jifmar Offshore Services, your main missions will be:
- Meet clients and assist them in responding to their needs
- Carry out prospecting work, attract new customers and partners, respond to calls for tenders
- Detect growth opportunities on the French MRE markets
- Anticipate changes in the sector and the market
- Implement partnerships, customer contracts and negotiate the sale of services
- Represent the company at events
The position will require a strong interaction with the Joint Venture 22 Offshore created by Jifmar Offshore Services and the Danish company World Marine Offshore. This JV is dedicated to industrial services to offshore wind energy players in France.
This list of tasks is not exhaustive.
Education : Bac+5 in
- Engineering degree or master’s degree in business
- Business, management or marketing school diploma
- Engineering degree or a master’s degree in the maritime field
Experience : A first experience of at least three years in the field of Marine Renewable Energies or in the sale of BtoB industrial services is required.
Languages : Fluent English essential. A third language is an asset.
Skills : Knowledge in MRE is essential
Qualities : Your interpersonal skills allow you to dialogue with different types of functional and operational interlocutors. You are proactive and have a sense of teamwork.
- Job location: The position will be based in Nantes or Paris (to be discussed) after a first training period in Aix en Provence.
- Remuneration: According to experience
- Type of contrat: Permanent Employment Contract (CDI), executive with an annual package of 218 days.
- Starting date: TBD